Can a minor child under 18, be a Life Insurance beneficiary?
No per Jackson National Life JNL Letter
California Uniform Gift to Minors Act Probate Code 3900-3925
To young to sign a binding contract. Nolo
Coverage for your GrandChildren – Leave a legacy – College Tuition
Check out other pages in our Estate Planning Section
- Beneficiary under 18? Is that permitted? Grandchild coverage?
- Estate & Gift Taxes
- Health Care Directives
- Living Trust
- Bank Accounts into a Trust?
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Executor – Successor Trustee – What are the duties?
- Sample – Example California Will – Where does your stuff go?
- Special Needs Trust
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
Life Screening Form