to get the right coverage for your situation
1. Seven percent of my annual income is approximately $_______________. (This is the maximum amount of annual income experts advise spending on a premium.)
2. The cash value of my non-housing assets* is $____________. (This is the amount you would otherwise have to spend for long-term care.)
3. My non-housing assets would last _____________ years if I needed care today. (This is the approximate number of years of coverage you might consider buying.)
4. I can afford to pay $____________ a day towards the cost of my own care. The difference between the amount I can afford and the cost of care today is $_________. (This is the approximate amount of daily benefit you will need.)
5. I can afford to pay a total of $____________ for the first days of care in a nursing home. Therefore, I will need a waiting period no longer than:
30 days $__________ 60 days $__________ 90 days $____________.
(To determine the amount you would pay, multiply the daily nursing home cost times the number of days in the waiting period.) Copied from Taking Care of Tomorrow *
Living Benefits - Universal Life - Long Term Care - Be your own beneficiary
Child Pages –
- Disability Income
- Life Insurance
- Broker only
- Business – Key Man Life
- Confidential Life Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Beneficiary under 18? Is that permitted?
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Estate & Gift Taxes
- Executor – What are the duties?
- Health Care Directives
- Living Trust
- Sample California Will – Where does your stuff go?
- Find a lost policy
- Fixed Index Universal Life Insurance
- Grand Children
- How much Life Insurance do I need?
- Life Settlements – Sell your unwanted policy
- Rated – Surcharged Policies
- Term Life Quotes
- Life, Disability & Retirement
- Long Term Care
- §1035 Exchange of Annuities or Life Insurance for Long Term Care Planning
- 7 Activities of Daily Living ADL
- Can’t afford premiums or not medically qualified
- Costs of Long Term Care
- Employer Groups – Long Term Care
- Low Income – Assets Assistance – Alternatives
- Mutual of Omaha LTC
- Nursing Homes – Assisted Living – Finding and Selecting the best ones
- Retirement Planning
- Business Retirement Plans
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- IRA – Individual Retirement Account
- TSA-Teacher Retirement Plans – Tax Sheltered Annuities
- Site Map
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
Life Screening Form