FAQ’s from Free Advice.com
- What happens if the insured person dies?
- What am I required to do when I have a claim?
- Do I need a lawyer to help me file a death claim?
- Can a life insurance company deny a claim on a valid policy if the insured dies?
- Attorney Site on disputing Life Insurance Claim Denials
Email us for a quote – What do you need? How can we help?
CA Dept of Aging – Long Term Care
Taking Care of Tomorrow
Understanding Long-Term Care
Planning for Long-Term Care
Paying for Long-Term Care
Long-Term Care Insurance.
California Partnership for Long-Term Care
California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS)
Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
Reference and Data Chart Citations.
Glossary of Terms
Suggestions for Further Reading