How and where to find out where a lost, unclaimed or missing Life Insurance Policy
Consumer Links to help Find LOST Policies
- Money Central
- Free Advise.com
- NAIC Life Policy Locator Service
- NAIC how to look for life insurance when you don’t have the policy
- If the insurance company that sold the policy has changed its name or merged with another company you can still locate that company
California Lost Property Finder (Escheated Property)
Finding a lost Pension – Retirement Plan Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
Missing Money.com/ The states have implemented active outreach programs designed to reunite unclaimed property owners with their lost or forgotten assets. To enhance the states’ outreach efforts, Missing Money.com/, a national database, was established in November 1999 and is the only database endorsed by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA). Missing Money.com/ enables owners to perform comprehensive searches for lost assets required by law to be turned over to the states. Find your State.
- lost life insurance policy.com Family members should not assume that because a life insurance company is no longer in business that policy benefits are gone forever. Over the years hundreds of life insurance companies have changed name or merged with others, and policies are still valid. – Use this tool, fee applies to search.
How to file a claim?
What if the executor of the estate will not tell you what the coverage is?
Or find lost pensions, retirement, bank accounts and other assets?
What about STOLI – Stranger originated Life Insurance?
Did you sign an application?
If not, the amount won’t be that high.
Who has an Insurable Interest in you?
In a few rare instances it is possible to obtain Confidential Life Insurance on someone, where there is an Insurable Interest.
In some instances, you might need the help of an Estate or Probate Attorney or law enforcement.
Email is the best way to reach us
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- Broker only
- Business – Key Man Life
- Confidential Life Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Beneficiary under 18? Is that permitted?
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Estate & Gift Taxes
- Executor – What are the duties?
- Health Care Directives
- Living Trust
- Sample California Will – Where does your stuff go?
- Find a lost policy
- Grand Children
- How much Life Insurance do I need?
- Life Settlements – Sell your unwanted policy
- Rated – Surcharged Policies
- Term Life Quotes