What if I can’t afford Long Term Care Premiums or I can’t pass the physical.
What can I do to plan for Long Term Care?
Try reviewing these publications:
Planning Guide –
Medicare & You – Nursing Homes
Medicare.Gov other long term care choices
Questions to ask yourself to figure out what you might need?
- If you were unable to fully take care of yourself, that is you had along term care problem, claim or event, what are your plans to deal with the costs, emotional issues and stress on your loved ones?
- Where will the money to deal with a disability come from to pay for your care and/or assistance?
- How will this impact your retirement nest egg?
Other Options & Ideas?
Social Security or Pension
Sell home or Reverse Mortgage
Charity – Faith Community
Click here for
complementary Long Term Care Proposal
Related Pages inSection
- Low Income – Assets Assistance – Alternatives
- §1035 Exchange of Annuities or Life Insurance for Long Term Care Planning
- 7 Activities of Daily Living ADL
- Can’t afford premiums or not medically qualified
- Employer Groups – Long Term Care
- Mutual of Omaha LTC
- Nursing Homes – Assisted Living – Finding and Selecting the best ones
- Resources – Publications