What if I can’t afford Long Term Care Premiums or I can’t pass the physical
What can I do to plan for Long Term Care?
Questions to ask yourself to figure out what you might need?
- If you were unable to fully take care of yourself, that is you had along term care problem, claim or event, what are your plans to deal with the costs, emotional issues and stress on your loved ones?
- Where will the money to deal with a disability come from to pay for your care and/or assistance?
- How will this impact your retirement nest egg?
True Freedom Plans
“Prepaid Home Health Care?”
Watch 3 minute simple plain English Video
Please review the educational and information brochures and phamplets
on our main Long Term Care Page
Other Options & Ideas?
Social Security or Pension
Medicare.Gov other long term care choices
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- §1035 Exchange of Annuities or Life Insurance for Long Term Care Planning
- 7 Activities of Daily Living ADL
- Can’t afford premiums or not medically qualified
- Costs of Long Term Care
- Employer Groups – Long Term Care
- Low Income – Assets Assistance – Alternatives
- Mutual of Omaha LTC
- Nursing Homes – Assisted Living – Finding and Selecting the best ones
ADL Activities of Daily Living Graphic
Click to enlarge