How to qualify for
Medi-Cal to pay your Nursing Home Costs.
California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR) – Medi-Cal for Nursing Home Coverage
- Medi-Cal vs. Medicare
- Medi-Cal Eligibility
- $2k for a Single
- How to complete the MC 262 Redetermination Form
- Share of Cost
- What Does Medi-Cal Cover?
- Resource Limitations (Property/Assets)
- The Home
- Other Real Property/Business Property
- Spending Down/Gifting Assets
- Spousal Impoverishment Laws
- Ethical Considerations
Get a Long Term Care Quote
Medi-Cal Consulting Services
Medi Helper.com They can help you qualify – fee charged based on complexity of your case.
Resources and Related Pages
DPSS – Department of Public Social Services – CA on Medi-Cal Long Term Care
How to file an application?
Applications are available at most Nursing Homes or call (626) 854-4987
How to qualify for Medi-Cal Nursing Home Coverage
Estate Recovery – Medi-Cal can take your children’s inheritance.
Medi Cal Long Term Care – Safety Net or Hammock? 68 pages pdf
- ALW – California Assisted Living Waiver
- Medi Cal – Estate Recovery
- Strategic Planning – Medi-Cal
- Medi-Cal Qualification – Nursing Home
Use the menu above to navigate this section of our website.